Monday 1 April 2013

My scariest blonde moment yet...

Finals are this week. THIS WEEK.  With that in mind read on...

So I discovered this evening that I've had a five year blonde moment where I had no idea that the thymus and thyroid were different things... I genuinely thought that all the t-cell regulation (to do with the immune system) stuff the thymus does was just another function of the thyroid...

Massive fail. Massive massive fail. So yeah wish me luck for the next few weeks!! (Short post because clearly I have revision to be doing!)

(In my defence a quick google tells me I'm not the only person to get confused here but I'm betting the asker of the below links question wasn't taking med school finals in under 100 hrs time :/ ) http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Are_the_thyroid_and_the_thymus_the_same_thing

2 comments:

  1. lol i sought de same thing bro

    ReplyDelete

  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete